These snicker doodles are delicious and totally guilt free!
These snicker doodles are one bowl, easy to make and amazing! I started by combining all the ingredients in seperate bowls and decided to try something more simple! The decision was a good one and now I cant get away from these simply delicious, sweet cookies!
My dad said he wanted snickerdoodles and i started to image how i could make them healthy! I began thinking with sugars, flours and how to get them to rise! The tablespoon of flax seed isnt needed but does add protein and a little bit more rising! Almond flour is extremely healthy and there is not even a trace in this recipe! I dont like cookies that much but this one stole my heart! I hope you enjoy this as much as I did!
No guilt snickerdoodles
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 14 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp flax seed optional
- 3 tbsp melted butter or coconut oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp granulated or maple sugar
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- Whisk dry ingredients until well combined.
- Add in butter slowly until combined, then add honey, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Chill in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar and set aside.
- Roll out 1 tablespoon balls of the dough and flatten with your clean hand.
- Coat in cinnamon sugar and place on baking sheet. Bake for 8-15 minutes or until golden brown and soft in the middle.
- Let cool (or dont) and enjoy with a fresh glass of milk! (or Almond Milk)