4 ingredient brownie brittle
Have a sugar craving but don't want those extra calories? Try this healthy 4 ingredient chocolate brownie brittle that is just amazing with a glass of milk!
Servings: 12 sevings
- Hand Mixer
- 5 egg whites at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp cream of tartar
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In a bowl combine cream of tartar and beat on high until the egg whits hold their shape softly.
- Gradually add in granulated sugar until soft peaks. (Don't over mix these whites)
- Add in cocoa powder ad gently fold with a spatula until no egg white are visible.
- Put mixture on pan, flatten out until less than half an inch thick.
- Bake in oven for 35-40 minutes until center is crunchy, not soft.
- Let cool and break into big pieces.
Sweets for those sweet tooth people out there!
These Macarons are easy to bake and not as complicated as you think, try this with your choice of filling!
Servings: 36 servings
- Hand Mixer
- 1 3/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 3 large egg whites at room temperature
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 to 3 drops gel food coloring (color of choice)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees and line your pans with parchment paper or silicone mats.
- In a bowl sift almond flour (ignore if super fine) and powdered sugar.
- In a separate bowl, beat your egg whites, salt and slowly add in cream of tartar until the egg whites hold their shape.
- Gradually add the granulated sugar to the egg whites and beat until stiff peaks form, then add food coloring and beat until preferred color.
- Slowly fold dry mixture into egg whites until combined, do not overmix!
- Put batter into piping bag and pipe your wanted shape.
- Let your macarons set for 30 minutes to an hour, until not Put in the oven for 20 minutes until a firm foot forms.
- Put in the oven for 20 minutes until a firm foot forms.
- Remove from oven and let them cool down until warm or cooled down to add jam or buttercream.
Boba milk tea
Yummy boba tea is perfect for anyone who is missing boba, or needs the "full milk tea experience"!
Servings: 3 people
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups milk of choice
- 2 bags black tea
Boba (if you have packaged boba just follow instructions and add syrup
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch
- 3 tbsp water
- 30 grams brown sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract optional
- Combine water and black tea bags on high and wait until it comes to a boil.
- Add milk and wait until boils to the top and remove from heat
- Let cool and add to fresh ice if wanted cold.
- Combine water, 1/6 of the starch and sugar together over low heat, once combined remove and add remaining starch.
- Knead dough on clean, floured surface and cut into appropriate size balls, roll to shape if needed.
- Coat in extra starch and brush off excess
- Boil over 10 cups of boiling water in a covered pot for 15 minutes or until wanted texture.
- Combine sugar, water and vanilla and bring to a boil over medium heat, add freshly boiled and strained boba and turn to low heat, then pour all your components together, sip and enjoy!
Earth Day Cupcakes
Try these easy cupcakes! We love the earth! Why not celebrate it with these amazing cupcakes! Take a bite and enjoy the nature!
Servings: 26 cupcakes
- 2 ½ cups all purpose flour or cake flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup oil olive, canola or vegetable
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract or 2 vanilla beans
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup warm or hot water
- Gel Food Coloring green and blue
- Preheat oven to 350 °F
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- In a big bowl combine milk, oil, vanilla and eggs. Mix to combine.
- Slowly add in flour mixture and mix.
- Add in water mixing slowly. Mix until runny.
- Split batter into two bowls and add green to one and blue to the other. (Add more color until wanted color is reached)
- Using an ice cream scoop or a spoon, spoon in green, then blue, the green until 2/3 of the way full, continue for the rest of the cupcakes.
- Bake in oven for 12-16 minutes until toothpick comes out clean. (Don't let these turn brown!)
- Frost if wanted and enjoy!
Don’t frost when warm, frosting will melt!
Mini Baked Apple Churros
These amazing, chewy, sweet and fairly healthy churros are a way better version during apple season1
Servings: 6 people
- 3 Medium Apples Any type (just not too sweet)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup salted butter if not salted add 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Squeezed out water (sweeter and more enhanced)
- 1 tbsp sugar brown or white
- Peel the apples and soak in lemon water for 30 minutes to 1 hour (just combine the water and juice.)
- Once soaked, shred and add cinnamon and sugar, let them be wet.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter, brown sugar, and water until dissolved, bring the heat to low and add flour, immediately take of heat and add one egg.
- Let sit for 5 minutes and then add the rest of the eggs. Mix until no lumps.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare pans with silicone mats or parchment paper.
- In a bowl use a cheesecloth or towel to squeeze out remaining water in apples, save the juice for later.
- Add in shredded apples and mix.
- Put mixture into a piping bag with a star tip and pipe on to sheet into 1 1/2 to 2 inch pieces.
- Place in oven and bake until golden brown and crispy, about 15 minutes.
- Coat in cinnamon sugar and enjoy by themselves or with sauce!
- Combine the leftover juice and sugar in a small saucepan on medium low heat.
- Stir until it gets thicker, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl and enjoy!
Sauce should be REQUIRED. (: